Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

COFFEE FOR EVERYONE BWAHAHAHA

Egorapture Egorapture

Awesome

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

It just freezes on the title screen

Sorry man I give you a 3 right now everytime i choose a character to watch it shows the title of the clip like natural selection and freezes

R1665 responds:

Sounds like the problem's on your end. Not mine.

Bit unfair, huh?

R1665

Cute Cosmic Collector Cute Cosmic Collector

the animation is bad couldn't take the sound looked good from the thumbnail though

Red Moon Red Moon

God what a pain in the ass

Look the mechanics and graphics and stuff are all good and whatever but Jesus Christ man make is more interesting this is basically Prince of Persia and I only kept playing cause of the medals. Make it more interesting and make the fighting a bit harder and with more moves. But all in all it's alright but graphics and less bugs don't replace content.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

You don't like colorblind people do you?

This is a very good game until I couldn't see the little redguy anymore at like the third level. Newgrounders that have this disability can't play this game I got to the first level with the saws and the border that is close to the color of the little dude makes it REALLY hard to make out where I'm bouncing at. I don't expect you to change it but I would like you to take us into consideration on a next game if you make one, thanks. Great game though I just wish I could see him when it counts.

Evolution of Mothman Evolution of Mothman

Jeez

The beat's fresh but the rapper can't Flow at all. He needs a beat to suit his style and this isn't it my friend this is just painful to listen to. Jeez

Fleshraker responds:

i couldnt disagree more

Double Magnum Eyes by TAOD Double Magnum Eyes by TAOD

I'm not much one for indie

It's alright I mean the music is solid it's just the singing sounds terrible like he sounds like he's whining and I don't understand him at all.

WTF man (nice techno) WTF man (nice techno)

YEAH!

Makes me wanna get naked and fuck my cat!