Cute Cosmic Collector Cute Cosmic Collector

the animation is bad couldn't take the sound looked good from the thumbnail though

Red Moon Red Moon

God what a pain in the ass

Look the mechanics and graphics and stuff are all good and whatever but Jesus Christ man make is more interesting this is basically Prince of Persia and I only kept playing cause of the medals. Make it more interesting and make the fighting a bit harder and with more moves. But all in all it's alright but graphics and less bugs don't replace content.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

You don't like colorblind people do you?

This is a very good game until I couldn't see the little redguy anymore at like the third level. Newgrounders that have this disability can't play this game I got to the first level with the saws and the border that is close to the color of the little dude makes it REALLY hard to make out where I'm bouncing at. I don't expect you to change it but I would like you to take us into consideration on a next game if you make one, thanks. Great game though I just wish I could see him when it counts.

Street Life Street Life

Loved the well worth the wait when it's not a meg.

Pretty cool and I don't know that if it's my comp or not but I can't choose some options.

Ignite people on Fire Ignite people on Fire

I love it and I did judge you by your title!

Yes finally a game that makes Pyromania safe!! Thank you good sir, thank you!

Skeet! Skeet!

You bastard!

I was thinking this was some sick peverted game and I come to find out it isn't! Shame on you sir, shame on you..... good game though!

Saved By Your Balls Saved By Your Balls

i beat this shit bithches......losers

u suck

Psychopathic Quiz Psychopathic Quiz

A little wrong Info...

1. Juggalo Family is by Dark Lotus
2. Inner City Posse started in 1989
3. Tech N9ne isn't with Psychopathic and neither is KMK

And your checkpoints don't work.

Good shit though.

MCL

Hamalo responds:

1.) Ugh yeah, when I made this I kinda didn't know about Dark Lotus, only the individual groups
2.) Then Wikipedia is a liar
3.) They are associated with the juggalo community, and if you read the description (that you get when you roll over it) for medium says associated with

MMFWCL

Trick-or-Treat Adventure! Trick-or-Treat Adventure!

Nice!

Go DIABETES!!!

Nicholas' Weird Adventure Nicholas' Weird Adventure

THAT SON OF A BITCH!!

HOW DARE THAT FUCKING OTAKU DUDE STEAL MY GODDAMN WISH! GOD!!